The Gay Agenda is back to raise morale during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Have a dream you want me to interpret, with my very specific spin? Send it to telpher@gmail.com, with the words "The Gay Agenda" in the subject field.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

A Stern Lesson

Kristine P.A. of Los Angeles, CA writes:

Back when Howard Stern's radio show first became a TV show, too, I had a dream about him. I dreamed that he was performing oral sex on me while while having intercourse with me at the same time. I wondered if he was double jointed. I wasn't even a Howard Stern fan!

In your dream you're somewhat surprised to find yourself in an intimate situation with a a famous personality to whom you didn't even realize you were attracted.  This represents your latent attraction to women, and the fact that you've hidden this attraction, even from yourself. You've lived as a heterosexual woman, but your subconscious knows better. The intimacy, itself, is also telling. Howard's ability to pleasure you simultaneously with his mouth and his penis isn't about him, at all, but about you: in your dream you're having it both ways because, in your waking life, you want to have your cake and eat it, too. Because you're bisexual.

No comments:

Post a Comment